Badrinath Yatra with Hemkund Shahib, Panch Prayag and valley of Fowers
Time Duration – 6 days 6 Nights
Package Cost – Rs 11,500/ per person
Destination Covered : Rishikesh – Tehri – Srinagar – Rudraprayag – Badrinath – Hemkund Shahib – Valley of Flowers – Visnuprayag – Joshimath – Nandprayag – Karnprayag – Rudraprayag – Devprayag – Rishikesh – Haridwar.
On arrival Haridwar, In the evening, we receive you. Dinner and Overnight stay at Rishikesh. (This is your arrival day in Haridwar and rishikesh where services are included in this package. You may ask or this additional arrangements to our executive for your stay and other assistance.)
Day 1 : Rishikesh – Tehri – Rudraprayag (125 km)
Morning after breckfast we drive for Rudraprayag . one the way we visit Chamba a hill town then we go to Tehri. there is a halt at Tehri Dam, Asia’s highest dam and also a scenic picnic spot. After Tehri we visiting Shrinagar. In the evening we reach Rudraprayag. Overnight we stay in Rudraprayag.
Day 2 : Rudraprayag – Badrinath (165km)
Early morning over breckfast check out the hotel and drive to Badrinath via Joshimath. After driving through some wonderful Ghat road you arrive at Badrinath. On arrival check into the hotel. After some rest and refreshments you are all set to go to Badrinath Temple for darshan in the evening. But first you have to go to Tapt Kund (Hot Spring), take bath and then go to the temple. Dedicated to Lord Vishnu, the temple of Shri Badrinath Ji is 15 meters in height, built in the form of a cone with a small cupola of a gilt bull and spire. Later back to hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 : Badrinath – Hemkund Shahib – Valley of Flowers – Badrinath
Early morning after breckfast we drive for Hemkund Shahib and visit there Pandukeshwar, Gobindham, Kagbhusandi Tal, Lakshman Temple, Nanda Devi National Park, after visiting we drive for valley of flowers. In the evening we come back hotel and after refreshments go to Badrinath Temple for puja. Overnight we stay in Badrinath.
Day 4 : Badrinath – Vishnuprayag – Joshimath – Nandprayag – Karnaprayag – Rudraprayag (165 km)
Early morning, pilgrims after having a bath in the Taptkund have the Darshan of Badrivishal. Brahamakapal is significant for Pinddan Shraddh of ancestors (Pitrus). There are other interesting sightseeing spot like Mana, Vyas Gufa, Maatamoorti, Charanpaduka, Bhimkund and the Mukh of the Saraswati River. Just within the three kms of Badrinathjee. Joshimath is situated on the slopes above the confluence of the rivers Alaknanda and Dhauliganga. Of the four Maths established by Adi Shankaracharya, Joshimath is the winter seat of Badrinath. The idol is brought down to Joshimath and installed in the temple for people to worship. There are many other temples in the township. The most important is the temple of Nir Singh with the idol of Lord Vishnu. The left arm of this deity is getting destroyed with time and the popular belief holds that the day the arm completely withers Badrinath valley will cease to exist and the Gods will transfer the residence into the neighboring Niti Valley at Bhavishya Badri. Nandprayag (confluence of river Nandakini and Alaknanda River)
Day 5 : Rudraprayag – Devprayag – Rishikesh (141 km)
Breakfast over, we visit in Rudraprayag then we proceed to Devprayag where Bhagirathi and Alaknanda Rivers join to form the start of the Ganga River. then We proceed to Rishikesh, the city of ashrams and yoga, also a holy city in its own right. And in evening join Ganga Aarti in at Triveni – Ghat, beck to Hotel, Overnight at hotel.
Day 6 : Rishikesh-Haridwar Sideseeing
Early morning, after breakfast We go on a brief tour of Sivanand Ashram, Ram Jhoola, Laxman Jhoola, ashrams and ghats. After Rishikesh we visit Mansa Devi temples of Haridwar and in the evening visit Ganga Aarti in Har ki pauri, after this we drop you at the Railway station for onwards destination.
TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDE -
- Personal assistance by Tour representative on arrival.
- Accommodation on Double sharing basis at hotels. ( Moderate Hotels)
- All transfers/tours services by vehicle may be change as Per Group Size & road condition.
- All Veg. Meals, Daily Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Morning & Evening Tea/Coffee
- Caring Tour Manager throughout the tour
- Local Guide at Rishikesh for local sightseeing
- Free up to 5 years of children with their guardian Free Features.
- All inclusive (Fuel, Driver Allowance, Parking Toll Tax, State Tax.)
- All currently applicable hotel tax and Transportation tax
TOUR PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE -
- Expenses of personal nature such as tipping, porters, laundry, telephones, Cameras fees. etc
- Any kind of insurance.
- Any claim or delay charges due to natural calamities, land slide, road blockage etc. Or any other things which are not mentioned in cost included column.
- If due to any reasons beyond our control like landslide, traffic jams, flood, riots, political unrest, bandhs or bad weather conditions, accidents or any other natural or man-made misfortunes, program will needed to be changed or extended. the additional expenditure for the same will have to be borne by the passengers directly. Due to these reasons we may cancel some sightseeing places, there shall be no refund for the same
- Any charges of train, ropeway ticket of Manasa/Chandi Devi, Doli & pony etc.
Special Requirements for Yatra -
Raincoat, Umbrella, Monkey cap, Hand gloves, Swatter/Pullover, Canvas Shoes, Torch & personal medicines.